Saturday, October 22, 2005

This time of year.

I love this time of year. Halloween is my favorite Non-Holiday-Holiday. I have decorated my front porch very spooky, but have not gotten any treats for trick or treaters yet because, well, I will just eat them.

But this year it is a sad time as well.....

The husband and the boy are going to Egypt on Thursday. We have really been gearing up for that. We went to wal-mart and bought lots of clothes for each of the kids. That was fun, but my husband was kind of stressing over it. We got it done in like 1.5 hours. That is shoe shopping included, so I am happy, and so is my spouse.

I don't know what I am going to do with three weeks of "me" time. It will be strange. I think I will work a lot and build up the xmas fund. That is if I can stand to do it. I don't envy Amr traveling with the boy to Egypt. That will be hell, by himself. I came back with him when he was 2 months. Hard to maneuver, yes. But he was 2 months. He slept ate and pooped then. Now he has this whole personality to deal with and I think I will be a challenge. Not that he isn't a pleasant child because he really is. But, lets be realistic here. a 16 hour air trip is hard on adults, and time goes by faster for us I think. I can't imagine how it will be for Ayman. (Amr too, for that matter) Let's not over think it shall we? It is hard enough as it is.

Well, time to go to bed, I just got off work. One more night to go and I am done for four glorious days. I hate the fact that I am going to the airport to see them off because I know I am going to cry and I don't like to do that. Oh well, so be it.
Hopefully I will be writing again on Monday with some pictures from my moms exploits at the exotic erotic ball. I will keep you all posted. I am also considering guest blogging over there but you will just have to check there yourself to see if I do.
nighty night.

How very Halloweenie. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....