Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Wow, school must be back in.

I am sure, from the lack of posts, you can tell that school is back in. I am on clinicals at a hospital about 45 minutes away from my house. I am doing Wednesday nights and Saturday and Sunday days. It is going pretty well. The boy went back to school, my mom is off vacay, and it is all business as usual. I have started the diet, again; right now, I really don't want to get on the scale to see what kind of damage I did over the holiday. In fact, I think I will stay off the scale for another week. I finally took down the Xmas decor in the house. It was cute, when i was taking down the tree, Ayman said "It isnt Christmas anymore today?" No, honey, it isnt Christmas anymore today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....