Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Crapity crap crap

So last night, I watched the season finale of nip/tuck. Whoa. Here is my imitation of Daphne and I on instant messenger last night while watching:

Cass: omg
Daph: omg
C: o m g
D: wtf?
C: omg omg omg omg
D: omg omgomgomg omg
C: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
D: OMG

And that concludes my poor re-enactment of the instant message conversation between Daphne and I.

In a completely unrelated note, I started school again last week, and Whoa, nelly! It's hard. Time to study, yo. Last weekend, I met Daphne in Manteca and we had a very nice time visiting with one another and seeing old friends from school. Much props to the Junior Varsity and Varsity EUHS basketball teams for spanking Manteca High, I always like to see that. It made the evening even better. Next time we have a class gathering we need to find somewhere more quiet to do it. I will ponder that one- I have like 7 months.

Alrightie then, I will try to keep you posted, or at least get a good video of the kids up here sometime....I should be getting my braces off soon so I may have that to show you....but I wont be specific, because you just never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....