Sunday, October 10, 2004

Bay Area Visit

On Saturday, we packed up the rugrat and went to the bay area to visit some friends. I got to see my friend Heba, who is going to be going to Egypt with her son Tameem. She is going for the month of Ramadan and with stay through until the Eid kabir, which is 70 days after Ramadan ends. So it will be a loong trip for her. She is also expecting her second child due in April which is so nice.
I Stayed over at Hebas' house with the baby and the two kids got to play. Her son is nine months older than mine. They had a lot of fun and at the end of the stay Tameem was upset that his new friend was leaving. I will miss Heba when she is gone. She cracks me up.
After my husband and I wee done with that visit, we went over to Magdy and Liz's house for a crab dinner it was very yummy, they were most hospitable and I got to visit with some folks I haven seen in a while. Today was a gorgeous Bay Area Day, not too cold and the sun was shining, I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....