Saturday, October 09, 2004

Officially Sick.

I guess it had to happen sometime, I mean the kid is 10 months old. I just wasn't prepared for it. I guess I was in denial last night in Wal-Mart when I had the opportunity to buy decongestant and didn't. Thanks God for aunties. Much thanks Auntie Renee for getting Aymans' medicine, and to Aunt Bunny for giving me the dosage advice and warning signs. That damn pediatrician never called back.
The poor little guy is really cranky and just isn't himself. I just wanna hold him all the time. You can tell he is sick because he falls asleep on me again. He had stopped doing that like a month ago. Of course there is nothing to do but give him medicine and keep an eye on things. Hopefully (inshaallah) he will be better soon. He has a little tiny fever-99.1 so I gave him the Tylenol, and he feels better. What can ya do, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....