Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Super Wal-Mart

Tonight was preview Night in the brand spankin' new, one and only, Northern California Wal-mart Supercenter right here in good ole' Stockton, Ca. This place is enormous. It has its own weather systems. Someone got lost when we were there and they had to send out dogs and a rescue chopper to find them. No, just kidding, but the place is soooo big. I want to do my shopping there. I don't want to hear all the bullcrap about how huge corporate superstores are squeezing out the little guy. I think that is a load of crap. It is a huge beautiful store, and we will see how long it stays that way before the ghetto Stockton natives turn it to crap. We can never have anything nice for long. But basically that is all I have to say for now, so, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....