Friday, April 22, 2005

Ayman biffed it.

Posted by HelloWe were coming back from dinner, walking in the parking lot of our apartment complex, and the baby fell down. No major injuries, as you can see he seems happy, but boy was it drama at the time. I was laughing, and he got so mad he reached over my shoulders for his daddy. I was persona non grata. Oh well, what can ya do?
Ok, let me say this, I know I have been super crappy about posting lately. There are several reasons for this. Here they are in no particular order.
I went on vacation recently, to LA and San Diego.
I have been dealing with work.
I caught a cold.
I am lazy.
my connection sucks, which will change soon when I get broadband (thanks god.)
and the #1 reason, (for this week at least)
I am moving next week.

So bear with me there will be pictures of my trip down south soon to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....