Friday, November 18, 2005

I Am Still Alive

Although my house has been child and husband-free for the last three weeks I have not really been around. Sorry folks. I am here to tell you that I am still alive and will be blogging very soon. Since I have had only myself at the ole homestead I have been doing some revamping. Some new furniture, cleaning carpets, my mom put new sticky tile in my bathrooms, and boy, it looks great. So now this weekend I go to work, "Sandy" has returned by the way-- and put the finishing touches on my place before my husband and son come home and tear it up.

Life is good.

Oh, and I also turned 34 on the 15th of this month.
not so great.

In baby news, after three separate attempts to see what the gender of my baby is, we so far, have had no luck whatsoever. It is stubborn and turns its back to the ultrasound.
I don't know where the kid gets it.

I gotta go, but I just wanted y'all to know I am not dead or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....