Monday, April 27, 2009

three month regurge...hold on to your hat.

I went into the kid's room to check on Jennah, and found this. 1.29.09


Ayman had a picture he drew featured at The Haggin Musseum That is Daddy, Mommy, Ayman and Jennah.- 2.7.09
In his preschool play, Ayman played the role of the King, in Humpty Dumpty.- 3.12.09


Of course Jennah had to get in the act too; she held a star in "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" -3.12.09



Ok, yes, it has been quite a while since i posted anything to this blog. I just havent been feeling it. Quite a bit has gone on, because, well, it has been three months since i posted. First up- I need to mention that my Great grandmother passed away- She would have been 97 this year, she passed shortly before her birthday. I can't really say that I am sad, she was a tad out of it there at the end, and never got out of bed. I just know that she is in a better place now. She had a long, full life. OK, so there is that.


Lets jump in shall we? Ayman had a preschool play based on the nursery rhymes of Mother Goose. Ayman had the role of the King in the nursery rhyme Humpty Dumpty. (for the Egyptian family, since I dont know if you are familiar with mother goose, here is a link to wiki) He did just great in the play, and had a super spiffy costume. Jennah got in on the action by injecting herself (with permission from Ms. Sonia and Ms. Sar of course) into the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star rhyme. She did very good as well. This is Aymans last preschool play (I think) because he will be in kindergarten next year. It was Jennah's first play, as she will be enrolling in preschool for the new school year (hopefully, ISA) Ayman had a art exhibition at the local museum, The Haggin Museum, It was really cool. Amr, Jennah, Ayman, Mom, Dad and I all went out to the museum to check it out. I just figured out I dont have the patience to put more pictures in this post so keep on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....