Sunday, April 01, 2012

Cookies for Baby's Arrival...

 Still doing cookies.  Here we have baby bottles ad rattles.  I used sanding sugar on the outline of the rattles, but chose to leave the bottles somewhat plainer, but I am very happy with the result. I have to say I really am enjoying the cookies. I also made a delicious marble cake this week with a fresh strawberry filling in it.  So hmmm, what have i learned with this batch...Ahh yes. Pressure.  When using a #1 tip for lettering, pressure is so important, but even more important: consistency.  Icing consistency is incredibly important in achieving the effect you desire.  I think i am finally getting that.  When I made thos batch of cookies I also made lamb and duckie cookies, but i am lazy and have not iced them yet.  Rest assured when I do I will be pinning them.  Thanks to you visitors, for checking out my work.  I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....