Friday, October 12, 2012

Wedding Gown Cookies


Here are some wedding gown cookie favors I made for a group of bridesmaids.  The design is pretty simple but I really think it works.  What do you think?  The wedding colors were rainbow, and the final result was bagged in cello bags and tied with rainbow ribbon, which I should have posted a picture of. #missedopportunity.


I have quite a few orders coming up at the end of the month!  No complaints here, people.  Today I had to sit down and figure out the number of cookies I need to bake on my "baking day".  It comes out to about 200.  Yikes.  Oh well, I love a cookie challenge!  What tips did I use here?  Wilton #1 in case you wanted to know.  Thanks for checking me out, feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....