Thursday, May 25, 2006

Harold won, and other crap.

Loser TV Report:Harold Deiterle won Top Chef. He deserved it. That Tiffani was all over the place. Taylor Hicks won too, like no one knows that one. I am so happy for the dude. I didn't watch all of Idol, I used to TiVo the auditions, and ole Taylor was on one of them. I am stoked he got it. It serves Simon right for wanting to pass on true talent in the beginning. Such a "suck it" moment for him. Then there was Lost--sometimes I just want to say screw it as far as that show goes. But I know I will be back. The season finale was whole lot of nothing tonight, those jerks. A nice surprise- when I was finished watching the recording of Top Chef, Bravo was having a sneak peek at season 2 of Kathy Griffins show so I watched that. That chick is HILARIOUS. My mom and I went all the way down to San Diego last November to see her and it was totally worth it. I would go again. Anyway, there is my TV junkie report.
In non-TV related news, Ayman got a hair cut. I would post a pic of it, but Kodaks Ofoto is down right now. I started on another dress for Jennah. I got as far as cutting it out, so I consider that a lot accomplished. The boy is finally starting to really talk. Today, Jennah was crying on the couch, and I was making Aymans PB&J, so I told him to give his sissy her bzaza (pacifier). He went in the living room, and I didn't really think any thing of it. Then he came back in and said "I did it!" You can imagine my surprise-- not only did he come in and say a complete sentence (I think) but his sister wasn't crying, he actually DID do it. She had her bzaza in her mouth. I was so proud. Thank you, Dora the Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....