Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My son knows how I work; Jennah is tired.

I went to tuck Ayman in tonight. He had his covers over his head, "hiding" as usual. Like I always do, I asked Jennah: "Where did your brother go?" He ripped the cover off real fast and yelled "RAWR!" I grabbed my heart and said, "OOOH! you scared me!" Apparently, my acting wasn't quite good enough, because he replied: "No I didn't." "Oh yeah? " I said, "Why is that?" He looked up at me and said, "Cuz I know how you work!"

Dude, I love my son. Too funny.




Meanwhile, Jennah went swimming at my moms today with her brother. I noticed she got out of the pool well before him. I assumed she just wanted to dry off on her favorite chair. After a while she still hadn't come in so my mom looked outside, and the above picture is what we found. Poor little baby doll wasn't feeling good and just fell asleep sitting there. I picked her up and took her in to the house where she slept more. When we got home she slept even more. She has a runny nose and the sneezes too. Tomorrow is the first day of school. I don't know if she is going to make it or not.

Just thought I would share part of my boring day. Oh totally unrelated, It is the 7th of Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....