Thursday, August 19, 2010

Uncle Alex, DDS strikes again. At a Ports game.


And we have HD video this time! Thanks Alex, this is great!



And here is the final result:


Last night we had corn on the cob for dinner. He bit into it with the wiggly tooth and it started bleeding all over his corn. I told him, "That's it, Uncle Alex needs to take that thing out." So tonight my dad took them to a minor league baseball game with my brother, SIL, and my niece and nephew. I sent Ayman with a ziploc baggie and some tissue. This is awesome. But now I have to give him two dollars- I was only going to give him one but as you can see in the above video, they said THREE. I told Ayman that the money goes down after the first tooth, so I guess that will be better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....