Wednesday, August 24, 2005

HBO: Six Feet Under - Obituary

Ok, I don't know how many of you all watch this show, but I love it. The series finale was on Sunday and I wept copiously. Really, I did. I watched again last night and did much of the same. I have to say though that it was such a satisfying ending to a great show. I kept wondering how they would wrap it up, and thinking to myself, I hope they have a movie or something to let us know how these lives turn out.... The last ten minutes were awesome. I love that it was wrapped up, SOLID. I am trying not to drop any spoilers here, but let us say I am not left wondering. I only miss the characters now. I was telling my mom, after she watched it, that I felt like someone died. I guess that is probably what they were going for.

Now for some fun, click on the link to view the obituaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....