Wednesday, August 10, 2005

You Live and Learn...


 Posted by PicasaSo I am making my family a nutritious and wonderfully delicious dinner last night. That Baby is in the living room, being suspiciously quiet. You know the quiet that almost screams "Come look at me I am totally doing something I shouldn't be!" and sure enough, he was. I had a can of diet root beer on the end table. He got up on to the couch and decided he was parched and therefore needed a drink of said refreshment. This is the end result. I mean how can you even get upset at that? Sure my sofa is soaking wet with diet rootbeer, and my son looks as if he should be running around a trailer park with "Dueling Banjos" playing in the background but hey, you gotta cherish these childhood moments....RIGHT, RIGHT? Anywho, the boy is a joy. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....