Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Kathy Griffin Is Hilarious.

Ok, I hope you guys watched this womans' show over the summer. It was awesome. She is so real and funny, and she works damn hard.
Well, my mom sent me a link to her website so I will toss it on in here too. Here it is: Kathy Griffin.net Enough of the gushing. But if you can catch the reruns of her show, please do so you will get a whole new look at Hollywood (or not, it is shallow people.) And, a hearty appreciation for how this woman earns her living. She is real.
OK, enough of that.
Yeah, I haven't blogged in a while. I admit it, I suck. Throw me a bone here, I am tired. All. The. Time. If i wasn't pregnant I would think I had Epstein-Barre. I am still planning on going to respiratory school with my friend Nelsy, but dude, that is so far away. I need to keep up the motivation. It is either that or stick a fork in my eye whenever I go to work. Hmm which one is better?
It'll be a close one.

"Sandy" the tweeker was supposed to come back to work on Monday, but since I don't work again until Friday, I am gonna say she didn't. Just a guess. We took a poll of my co-workers, It was not in her favor that she would be reporting back. But hey she could surprise us all. Yeah right.

Well that is enough poison for now. Peace out y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....