Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Five Things

Tagged by Colleen
5 Things

TEN YEARS AGO...

I was in the Navy, stationed on Camp Pendelton at the Naval Hospital. I was a corpsman in the NICU. I was hanging out with my brother a lot, who was a Marine Stationed at Camp Del Mar, at USMCBCP. Spending entirely to much time meeting hot marines and drinking beer at the E club among other places.


FIVE YEARS AGO...

Living in Sacramento California, Newly divorced from my 1st husband. I had just moved in with my best of not a little needy roommate ever, Lisa. 350 a month, private access, pool. Worked at the best restaurant ever, California Cafe, lunches only. Lots of disposable income and time. Coming off of a DUI arrest in September, TSK TSK. Foot loose and Fancy Free size 10, Woo Hoo.

ONE YEAR AGO...

Living in ghetto apartment. Trying to figure out what Ayman would wear for his first Halloween. Getting ready for Ramadan,

I took this picture. Posted by PicasaWell, Actually a year and a day ago, but close enough.

YESTERDAY...

I got up at 0735, the need to pee, as usual. Ayman woke up at 0840. It was the first day of Ramadan. I did a lot of laundry (am still doing it by the way.) Made tacos for dinner and rounded out the day by watching My Name Is Earl.

5 SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO...

Journey to Ernie
I Love My Ball, by Boots the monkey on Dora the Explorer
Its My Life, No Doubt
Any song from The Backyardigans Journey to the Heart of the Jungle
Hungry Like the Wolf, Duran Duran

5 SNACKS ...

Brunos Mild peppers
Cheez-Its (Buscar tu propia caja)
Krispy Kreme
Sees marzipan candy, and Mayfair candy
Hostess Cupkakes

5 THINGS I'D DO WITH $100 MILLION...

Go to School, right after I have the baby, pay cash
Buy a house outright
Set my mom up so she doesn't have to go back to work.
Tell my job to suck it.
Send for my husband family in Egypt to come here for a great vacation.

5 PLACES I'D RUN AWAY TO...

Hawaii
New Orleans (before the hurricanes, since this is a fantasy why not)
Greece
San Diego
Any ridiculously expensive spa.

5 THINGS I'D NEVER WEAR...

A half top
leather pants
Any shoe Sarah Jessica Parker wore on Sex in the City
Any clothes Sarah Jessica Parker wore on Sex in the City
a normal bra size (I will hold that over from Colleen, it works here too.)

5 BOOKS/TV SHOWS I LOVE

Gone With The Wind
Flowers in the Attic books
All Harry Potter Books
Lost
My Name Is Earl


5 GREATEST JOYS...

My children
My husband
My Mom
delicious, well prepared food, that I don't have to clean up after.
A fun spontaneous day trip.

5 FAVORITE TOYS...
My DVR
Computer
digital camera
cuisinart
telephone

5 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING TO PLAY...
My Mom, Ms. Lori, Princess Wild Cow, Daphne, Aunt Cindy
don't worry, all this wont be a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....