Thursday, December 29, 2005

Crappy- I Mean Happy New Year.

Well, my mom found my car. Apparently it is partially dismantled on off of highway twelve, which is near the delta, a famous place for dumping (and then usually torching) stolen cars. Her boyfriend says it has been there for a couple of Weeks. Hopefully the sheriffs department won't bother to get a hold of us when they find it. I don't want it. It has no bumpers, hubcaps, has front end damage and god knows what else- my mom couldn't get down there to really check it out. I am sure there is a lot more going on then that. Bastards.

On a more positive note, I had a great Xmas. I got everything I wanted and some stuff I didn't know I wanted. It was cool. Ayman got some cool stuff too. His grampa got him a whole buttload of gardening tools for the summer when they will plant a garden together at his house. That will be really cool.

I found the thing I want for the new baby on babies r us--It is a "cosleeper" I had never heard of it, but it looks like a great idea. Plus all the people that got bassinets (which is what I was looking at originally) were complaining about how they should have just gotten cosleepers. So I punched that in, and Voila! Exactly what I was picturing. Apparently they are great for breastfeeding moms, and since that is what I am planning to be, I guess I will try it out. The only bummer-- They are like 129.00. They really stick you on the baby stuff. Next week I have another doctors appointment. I guess we will try again to see what the baby is. My friend Nelsy thinks it is a girl- I know, our friends always decide what we are having like they know but this is like better than an educated guess. She ultrasounded me 2 weeks ago. We saw no balls. I have never seen any balls. With the boy, I saw them. Really good. He like spread his legs for all to see. Not this one. She appears to be modest. I guess we will see. I have to do the glucose tolerance test before my appointment and I HATE THAT GLUCOLA CRAP. I hope I don't have the gestational diabetes though. I don't think I do. I didn't last time. Oh well whatever happens happens I guess. Just gotta go with the flow.

Well I am gonna go to bed now....I was sleeping. Really good. Then Ayman decided he wasn't happy with the bottle we gave him to go to bed with. After a HALF HOUR. No I am serious. He was in there all quiet for a half hour and then just started making all kinds of noise. So I got up and got him more milk, then I can't get back to sleep. I suppose I shouldn't complain-- in about 12 weeks I am not gonna be getting sh*t for sleep, so I should enjoy this while I can.

I'm out, y'all--Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....