Thursday, December 22, 2005

Have a Cheesy Xmas.


 Posted by PicasaThe boy can't help it, he oozes cheese.


Family Picture. this was taken at my Uncle Dennis and Aunt Pams, where we had family Christmas this year. We do it the Sunday before Christmas, so everyone can stay and enjoy themselves. It was a very nice day. Posted by Picasa


Aymans favorite things: His Daddy and Potato Chips. Posted by Picasa


All of the cousins pose for a picture. My bro is having wayyyy too much fun. Posted by Picasa


this is a picture of from l to r My mom, Uncle gary, Uncle James, Uncle Dennis, My great Grandmother VoVo, and Uncle Brian who just safely and with no injuries returned from a tour in Iraq with National Guard. Posted by Picasa Wow, it just occured to me that they all have moustaches. My momm too if she didn't shave. hahahaha I am just kidding i love you mom and your facial hair (oh what like i don't have it too?)


Uncle alex helps the boy open THE MOST ANNOYING TOY IN THE WORLD. I have hidden this toy, people. God forgive me. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....