Saturday, September 25, 2010

I had no idea.

Blogger has this nifty thing called "stats" that i never much noticed before. It has only been tracking my stats since last May and since then i have only had 1k+ hits. Before I changed the design over, I had a counter (which, stopped working, but was around 30K+) I liked. Anyhoo, now i like to look at the stats. I can see from them that I get random and bizarre traffic. A lot of the traffic comes from a post called "Katb al Kitab (the paperwork)" I have also found that my top five traffic sources are as follows:
  1. United States
  2. Germany
  3. Brazil
  4. Russia
  5. Canada
That is just weird to me, But hello to all of you, I am glad you stopped by. I also get traffic from: Luxembourg, Spain, UK and Finland. Hello and welcome to you folks as well. Hope you come back by sometime. Although it is ridiculously boring.

I can also see that although most of my spouses family is in Egypt, I have only had 9 hits from there since May, so clearly I have not been posting enough content for folks over there to care to look. Hmmm. I don't really know why I shared this.... It just seemed interesting to me.

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....