Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Blogaversary to me!

I had no idea when my mom gave me the newspaper clipping about this new fangled "Mommy Blog" thing that I would be typing this six years later.

I started the blog when my son Ayman was about 10 months old. I wanted to basically bitch about things and share stories of my children. I totally have. Ayman is now almost 7, and he has a sister Jennah who is about four and a half now. I am glad I made this little spot on the web. We have a whole family in Egypt (Salamo aliko everyone) that gets to take a look at this to keep up with the kids milestones. I have pretty much taken the bitching out of the equation. (ok, not entirely) Sometimes I find it hard to keep up with the blog, and to keep it updated. There are so many other timesucks out there on the interwebz! But I am glad I have. It has come in handy as well. One of my fathers friends actually found him, by finding my blog. Kooky, huh?

Well that is all for now, I just wanted to give myself a written pat on the back for keeping this up so long. Here is to another 6 years, and more. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....