Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Well I am here at my moms again, for a second. I come to pick up her thanksgiving crap, as a daughterly service. We are having Thanksgiving dinner at my brothers house. I love my sister in law she is the coolest, so I am verrrry lucky, (ilhamdulillah) so we party over there this Thanksgiving. My husband is bringing the baby later, so I can help her out and put together my dishes in peace with out a an ankle biter in the kitchen. My brother is bbq-ing the turkey this year, so we are totally un-responsible for that. YAY! Here is a handy link in case you think you have screwed youself on your turkey, they may be able to help. No need to thank me, it's all part of the service, people. Although, i don't think you would be sitting here reading my blog or surfing Blogexplosion if you think you screwed yourself on your turkey, now would you? Didn't think so. (wink wink) Well,. It is time for me to get going, On your mark, get set, set STUFFED!
Brrrrrrrffff.
Is there any cranberry sauce left?

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....