Monday, November 08, 2004

The mom in this story sucks.

This really irritates me. this past week there was a news story here in Northern California about a woman who had gone missing.. They had the story on the news broadcasts (for several days mind you ) with her worried children. The kids were saying how they had called, and called, and called their mom and only gotten voice mail. She was supposed to have gone to a leasing office for a new home and fill out paperwork--she missed the appointment. It was beginning to look like something bad had happened. There was all points bulletins, media coverage.
Last night, a few days after she had been missing, she turned up in Bakersfield. She only said that she was reunited with her family.
What?
Ok, i am glad that he woman is ok, lets just get this out of the way right now. Where the hell was she? Did she not think that her kids would be worried sick? How irresponsible is that? Flaky, very very very flaky. I would be seriously perturbed if my mother did that. I mean, does this woman have a history of disappearing acts? The news story didn't mention that. He kids were just sick with worry because this was supposedly out of character for her.
Shoot, I don't know what my point is. I am just disgusted that a mom would put her family through such grief.
Bad mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....