Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Oh Lovely.

On Monday morning I was feeling more uncomfortable than usual. Tossing and turning in bed, being short of breath, refluxing and then finally, having that feeling you get in your face before you are going to hurl. I didn't hurl but I was really freaked out so I called the doctor and went in. Needless to say, before I even got to get dressed for the appointment, I had a bad bout of diarrhea. TMI, right? Turns out somehow I got food poisoning. I deteriorated so fast from there it was scary. So, long story short, my OB sent me to the hospital. I was there from Monday night at about 6pm until 1130 today. They gave me 8 bags of fluids, and 40meq's of potassium IV. It was so much fun lemme tell ya. Thankfully, I am all better now and at home with my little monkey, who is really jabbering away these days. He stayed with gramma for the two days I was in the hospital. Let me take this time right now to say Thank You Mom, for helping us out I can't imagine what we would have done without all your help. Well, I really just wanted to record this event for posterity, since, aside from the birth of my son and my own own birth it was the only time I have been in the hospital.

I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....