Friday, March 03, 2006

So I am Huge, You Got A Problem With That?

Tomorrow morning I go for an ultrasound to establish an EFW, or estimated fetal weight. Apparently they are concerned that this baby will be too big to squeeze out. Hey, I am concerned too! I did the last one at 9 lbs and that was no joke, people! But hey, he came out ok, with only a minimal conehead. I am concerned that his one will be too big to get out the regular way and may require surgery. I am hoping not. I would rather not break her little collarbone on the way out either. So, ultrasound it is, tomorrow morning bright and early. Thank goodness I don't have to drink the standard 32 ounces of water, because I can barely drink 2 ounces of water at this point. Wish me luck, and I will keep y'all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....