Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thirty days to go!

My due date is in 30 days. I can't believe this pregnancy is drawing to a close. I keep thinking, "Oh, I can't wait until this baby is born, so I can get some quality sleep."
HA HA! (Nelson from the Simpsons laugh)
Then I remember: if the pregnancy is over, I will have a little creature to nurse every 3 hours. Crap! Breastfeeding is totally efficient though, so I should be able to stay lazy for a couple of days before I go back to chasing a toddler as well. I hope the baby comes before the due date. She is huge already, and very assertive with her feet and elbows. All I know is the epidural will be happening, because I am not stupid. I wanna have the baby, I don't need to be a hero. Bring on the spinal drugs!
My baby shower is on Saturday, and it will be given by my mom and sister-in law Renee. (I have the greatest sis-in-law, people! Seriously. Mom too, for that matter.) The RSVP action has been sluggish, so I don't know how many people are really coming but it will be cool no matter what.
Tomorrow is pregnant lady beautification day. I will be going for my facial/neck waxing and pedicure. Super sweet! Maybe I should forget about the pedicure and get a Brazilian wax YEEEOOOOOOOWCHHH! But, hey I would be super smooth! I could even get a kooky hair configuration. You know, like a heart, mohawk or smurf (just kidding about the last one.)I think I am going to look into that. Maybe I could get a pedicure next week. I think I may be going insane to even entertain that thought.
Stay tuned folks for more disgusting pregnancy observations, and I will make sure to let you know when we see the good ole' mucus plug (hahahahahahah that is just gross, but I promise I won't take a picture of it. Ok, I won't make a promise I can't keep, but I am relatively sure I won't photograph it and post it on this site.)
Having a blog when you are pregnant sure is cool (the internet shudders....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....