Saturday, June 17, 2006

Here is something that sucks.

(Let me give a shout out to Ming-Ming, you oughta appreciate this one.)
A couple things, really.
First: My job. I got an email from the woman who writes the schedule at work. She informed me that I would have to work on the fourth of July, even though it is a Tuesday. She told me I had to work it because I didn't work on Memorial day, and because it was in our union contract (it isn't by the way, I read it last night.). Well, let me say right now, F&*% that. I didn't work on Memorial Day because I am on a shortened schedule as of late, due to the birth of my daughter. I had to sign a paper saying I would come back to work 3 days a week starting July 1. So I only work on Fridays and Saturdays. Usually I work Friday, Saturday and Sunday. That is what I signed on for in December of 2004. Weekends only. So Labor Day, and Memorial Day are on Mondays, big deal....Last summer I worked on the fourth of July AND Memorial Day, as a favor to the dingbat that was writing the schedule then. How soon we forget. They don't have a problem with that right? I also worked on Xmas Eve and day, New Years Eve and day, because, hello, they fell on the weekend. Did I complain? No. That is what I signed up for. So I guess this is where I call for Union intervention. I know I pay them 16 dollars a pay period for something. So the boss can suck it. I am not working. She can put that in her pipe and smoke it. She also informed me that I will be having trouble with the other holidays that fall on Monday as well. No I won't. So there.
The other thing is, I defragmented my computer and got rid of a whole bunch of crap. Now, when I went to open Mozilla today, I have a different homepage, all of my bookmarks are gone and when I go to the sites I used to frequent I have to put in all of my passwords over again. That sucks big time. Jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....