Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Man, it is really hot.

It is too hot to do a darn thing over here. I am crazy. I'm cooking dinner. With a hot stove. Totally idiotic. Still running. Last week, four people in addition to myself had their hands in my mouth. I went to the dentist and the orthodontist. I am going all crazy over here with my dental insurance. Aside from that and a nursing home closing in my town, and causing a mass casualty disaster (one person died, you might have heard about it) due to no air conditioning, I have been laying low and trying to keep cool. Oh, and I found out I don't get to go back to school until January. What a bummer. It is probably for the best though, that is all folks. Gotta go get dinner on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....