Saturday, July 29, 2006

So everything was going good.

I was running on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. Then I get this idea, "hey why don't I try to wear these shoes to run? They are lighter."
Big mistake.
My knees are totally jacked up now. I mean seriously. I was hobbling around like an old woman at work last night. I had this brilliant idea on Wednesday. I haven't been able to run since. I am going to go back out on Monday though. I don't want to give up. I am a day behind in the training now, but I am still gonna try, no big deal, what is one day? Early this morning I finally broke down and took some Tylenol. Whew, I felt so much better after that. I don't think carrying around my 40 lb son helped matters either. Ayman is into tantrums right now, and has to be physically moved from place to place on occasion. It's fun! Screaming toddler, in public! Everyone should have one. So, to sum up, stupid shoe choice, knees hurt, on injured list until Monday.
Crap.

Guess who has an anniversary on Sunday?
Amr and I! Five years, 4 moves, 1 trip to Egypt together, 3 apart, an appendectomy (Amrs) Rotovirus (Aymans) 2 carthefts and 2 wallet thefts (mine) and, Two beautiful children. Time flies when you are having fun.

Amr and Cass, at Alex and Renees wedding, July 13th 2002. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....