Friday, August 04, 2006

Pain pain p a I n

Well, I decided that a visit to the doctor was required. I tweeked out some ligaments in my knees. My Dr. gave me a cortisone shot and put me off of work for a couple of weeks (darn!) But I am kinda bummed. I was doing good. I will try more when I am better. I think I will have to start all over though. Oh well. It is all good.

Yesterday I went on a tour of the new Morman temple in Sacramento. It was kinds neat. and a little weird. I don't know how to really describe it. Ask a Mormon I guess. It was a good opportunity, since after the temple is dedicated you have to be a Mormon in good standing to get in there. Obviously, being Muslim, I am not going to get the opportunity again. It was beautiful and as I expected, the mormans were very nice. Plus I found out who the hornblower is on top of the spires. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....