Saturday, August 05, 2006

For Colleen

Okay I know that it has taken me a while to come up with this list, Colleen, and I am sorry. First I forgot, then I was in a whirlwind of drs appointments and such lately. So here goes.

here are a few things that have nothing to do with my family, but make me happy:

Watching TV, after the kids are asleep, whatever I have on the DVR. This is such a chunk of what makes me happy that I will list what I love to watch:
Medium
ER
My Name Is Earl
The Office
Project Runway
Kathy Griffins Life On the D-List
Top Chef
Anything that Bill Kurtis narrates
Entourage
West Wing reruns on Bravo
Law and Order of anykind but Criminal Intent.

*whew* it just occurred to me I watch way tooooo much TV.

I also love to listen to music, these days I just get favorite songs here and there, but here is an example, my playlist on Rhapsody right now:

"Bebot" by the Black Eyed Peas
"Don't want you back", by Backstreet boys
"What I got" and "Santeria" by Sublime
"Hate me" By Blue October
"Change" by Deftones
"Rio" by Duran Duran
"It's my life" by No Doubt

I love to bake things, usually quick breads and cakes, and eat them. (no wonder my ass is fat.)

I love my flowers. Mostly impatiens but I picked up a mini rose bush with pretty steely lavender flowers, and killed half of it in the trans plant. It is blooming 4 flowers now and I just like to look at it.

I love to sit in my living room with all the lights off and only candles burning, after I have cleaned, dusted and vacuumed. I feel like I have accomplished something and it is peaceful. Oh did I mention, I do this when the kids are not around?

I think that is all I can think of right now.

Oh yeah, something I have been doing for me for a long time now- blogging. I love it. It rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....