Thursday, August 17, 2006

This is better.

I woke up this morning to find this tidbit in the news. A judge overturned the wiretapping that has been going on on innocent (Muslim) Americans. Good. Now when I talk on the phone maybe I won't hear all the clicks and beeps I sometimes hear. If you think I am being paranoid, I have proof. Last week, I was talking to my mom on the phone and there was a click and a beep, like someone was using old call waiting to get in to the conversation. I don't have any call waiting, old or otherwise. It wasn't me hitting a button on my phone, (it didn't sound like that) and it wasn't my mom either. I have had this happen a lot in the last few years. So has my husband. I think I wrote before about a conference call he was on with his friends, one in the bay area and one in North Carolina. At one point, A recording of half of their conversation played back in their ears. Not smart, NSA. Oh well. I guess it is time to look for bugs in my house too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....