Thursday, January 18, 2007

Holiday talent show pictures















We tried something new this year at Xmas, And it was really cool. We had a kids talent show. I hope it starts a new tradition because i loved it.
Above we have Lexi Rose Garcia and her stunning rendition of "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer" so great, she did it twice.















Umm, i am a jerk because I can't remember what my cousin Jacob played but i can remember feeling quite impressed and proud. Also, Ayman couldn't take his eyes off of him and i caught a picture of him shhhing me (below) during the performance.















Adam, shown above, played something from the Secret of Nimh soundtrack. It was very nice.















Another one of my cousins, Lindsay, did this awesome comic strip that her dad put on this light box thingie. It was called "Cookies and Darkness" I loved it. she is very artistic and always has been. in fact the same character from that strip was published in the local paper recently. Way to go Lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....