Sunday, April 29, 2007

Asparagus Festival Fun













My Mom, Gene, Amr, Ayman, Jennah and I went to the Asparagus festival this weekend. We cruised the booths looked at the tiny home and garden show and had asparagus and tritip sandwiches. Ayman ate more gum, coffee candies and altoids then I thought possible, and Jennah enjoyed an ice cream cone....It was fun. Thanks Gene a reeno!
Amr and Ayman stopped to watch the skateboarding at the "got milk" half pipe. Ayman was displaying approximately 3 inches of plumbers crack while sitting on his daddys shoulders.















Two monkeys being happy and silly, looking at gramma.















Look at Sissy work that ice cream cone. look at the concentration on her face. I think I can say a good time was had by all. It was frickin' hot out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....