Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Little Accident ( or Jennah has a bad day)


On Friday the 13th Jennah had a little accident. I guess she biffed it going down the tiny front step on our porch. I was at school. Amr being the good Daddy, let her bleed and took pictures of it. Hahahaha, no seriously he did. Of course i am leaving out the part about how she refused to be consoled until she got her bzaza. That is blood on her cute little shirt and face, by the way. Her ponytails are all lopsided. Shortly after this picture was taken, I came home from school and we all met my Dad, Uncle Alex, and Auntie Nay Nay at Red Lobster. We had a good dinner. After that, everyone came back to our house. We were all kinda chatting in the living room. Ayman was swinging around one of Jennahs toys- a decent sized Spider that coincidentally (or not) sings "The Itsy Bitsy Spider". On the backswing, he clocked poor Jennah in the noggin with it. Then, she was walking towards Uncle Alex, not 5 minutes later and stepped poorly on a little racetrack toy of Aymans, and totally fell down on it. Her little thigh landed on top of it in a way that made me think "Aye, that's gonna leave a mark." Then about 15 minutes after that, she was reaching down to pet Petie (my Dads dog) and grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled; it was all so fast.... and Petie yapped at her. More tears, some butthurt. I think we can safely say that Friday, April 13th was not my babdoll's day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....