Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Test results not related to Anna Nicole Smith.....

I got a 98% on my first test in Anatomy and Physiology. Third in the class. Woo frickin' hoo!
They also just told us that the top two of the class can do clinicals at UC Davis, which would look very sweet on a resume, I think. It would be a long drive, but it is a huge teaching hospital, I think it would be worth it. I have to keep my grades up though, because my first round of clinicals isn't until January, which gives me a long time to screw up my good start. I am really just looking to finish the course and pass my boards, without having killed anyone in the process (that doesn't look sweet on a resume. But hey, eventually i will kill someone, so i guess i ought to get it out of the way early...hahaha just kidding, kinda.) At least I can sleep tonight. After I study.
Oh yeah, enjoy some totally sweet pictures of my monkeys. Ayman was in a picture mood today, so I went for it. Thank goodness I vacuumed today.














kissy kissy my sissy.













these two are so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....