Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bridal shower favors and cupcakes

So, it was a very busy week for me with Valentine's Day and a bridal shower.  For the shower I made the favors, and the cupcakes. They were delicious if I do say so myself, and I do. I got a mild case of OCD when I was working on the cookies, but over all I was very happy with the results.




The favors were sugar cookie, with fuschia marshmallow fondant stamped with "All you need Is Love", decorated with almond royal icing.  I painted curlicues with silver luster dust, mixed with lemon juice.  I loved the results.


Gratuitous business card shot.  They are new!  I love them!


All the cupcakes- Chocolate cupcake, with caramel filling, piped with chocolate cream cheese frosting.  The other cupcake is lemon cake, with a lemon cream cheese frosting.  It was delicious with little bits of lemon zest in it.

Here is a close up of the lemon cupcake, with the pics I made for them- they are stamped with "And they lived happily ever after" on textured cardstock with some embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....