Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I feel some crabs coming on...

Creative funk....

Well, I am just about pooped out.  I baked and delivered a lot of orders these last 2 days.  Now I don't want to bake again for a while.  At least one day. *shifty eyes*  The next project is bridal shower cupcakes, and bridal shower cookies for favors.  The shower is Saturday.  I have already started the cute little picks that will go into the cupcakes, I only have 12 more to make, However being the procrastinator that I am, I have not bought all of the things for the cookie favors.  I just had an idea (like literally just this second) so I am going to hash that out and I will post the results with delightful pictures when I have some.

I am going to get crabs....

My mother, father, brother, sister in law and husband and I are going to a crab feed this weekend.  I am so looking forward to it.  I haven't stuffed myself full of mercury since I was pregnant with my daughter! Woo Hoo!  I love crab feeds.

I had a date....

With my son.  Jennah was off being a social butterfly last weekend, with a sleep over and a play date.  Ayman and I went and caught Phantom Menace on Saturday, and spend some quality time grocery shopping in Wal-Mart and then Best Buy.  I remember when it was just he and I, doing our stuff together.  It is so easy to forget about those times after you have a second one. It is important to get that alone time.  Jennah is usually stuck to me like glue.  Ayman, not so much.  It was good to just hang with him. He even held my hand a few times. *sigh*
Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....