Sunday, February 05, 2012

Stockton Thunder




My friend Miki has a batch of tickets for Stockton Thunder hockey games.  She didnt want to go tonight so she gave me her tickets.  Amr had a study group so the kids and I took in the game.


We had a blast.










First up, it was Star Wars night so they had storm troopers and Darth Vader...even a Chewbacca.  That was super sweet.  Second, the game was very exciting.  What I wasn't really expecting was Ayman and Jennah LOVING IT. They totally got in to the whole thing.  Learning about penalties, checking, and the abbreviations on the scoreboard.  I expected having to go home after the second break, but we stayed for the whole time- plus OT and a Shoot off.  Bummer that they lost but we had so much fun.




I had Jennah reverse photobomb Chewy.


Some guy even gave the kids free hats.  (picture by Jennah)

I am going to look into going to a game next month- they have family day on Wednesday and Sundays- 4 tickets, 34 dollars, 4 hotdogs, and an awesome time.  I am definitely going to look into that.

Mommy time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....