Thursday, September 30, 2004

I am so tired

Today was kind of busy. For the last two nights I have been working on a project that I can't really talk about at this time. It has been taking a lot of my time, and as it is detailed work, it is too hard to do with little fingers grabbing at everything. What I end up doing is staying up late to finish what I need to do. That itself would not be so bad but I didn't get a nap today with the baby. I know that that sounds ridiculous, but I needed it. I went to lunch with my father today and we tried to get the babys' picture taken. We bought an adorable outfit at Babies R Us, and when we got there and put him in it, it didn't fit. He is a little chubby, you see. Then we went back and by the time I exchanged it we didn't have time to get the picture taken. So tonight, I tried the new outfit on him and he hated it so much that all he did was cry the whole time he had it on. So back I went to Babies R Us and got yet another outfit. They must think I am some kind of nut over there. Lets keep our fingers crossed that his one will work out and that I will have some pictures to post tomorrow. I am now going to sleep. The baby has woken up for the late night feed and so I am off the hook until morning, thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....