Saturday, September 11, 2004

will it work?

Okay i think maybe i can finally make a post if i do it in html. i have no idea how to do html but i will try. I am really exicited to get going on this blogging because i have alot to say about nothing. Today is saturday so i slept in late. My husband Amr took that baby (my son Ayman. I often refer to him as "that baby" he is 9 months old and just started crawling.) with him on a trip to the gas station to buy a phone card to call his mom in Egypt. When i woke up i made us banana pancakes and eggs (normal weekend brunch fare in this household) and now all then men in this house are sawing logs and i am still trying to figure out how to post to my blog. Hmmmm what else do i want to say right now? I am pretty green at this so i think this post will be pretty boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....