Sunday, January 09, 2005

Observe the hair


 Posted by Hello
My son is adorable (Not biased! mesha'allah) Take in the hair. Sure it is out growing the hair cut, not a problem. A normal person would take their child in for a cut. An experienced barber or stylist would cut it. And now I have found that an Egyptian Accountant would cut it too. Crap. Tomorrow I will post the doctored results of said haircut. I had to take the baby in to get it fixed after my husband decided he needed to cut his hair one night this week, but didn't realize he would flip out. Needless to say the end result of hubbys haircut was choppy to say the least, but according to him "the best haircut he ever got."
Riiiiggght.
Tune in tomorrow for "bowl haircut repair"

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....