Friday, May 06, 2005

About Blogging

I know, I know. I haven't really written anything lately. No Brittany spears trash talk, or complaints about the great state of Florida. Not even a video review (I tired of that after the first three... Just call me adult ADD) Sorry folks. Too much has been going on. Moving not the least of it. I hate to move. There is the packing, the loading and unloading the unpacking then you have to find places for stuff. I have found out that I have way too much stuff. I don't know what to do with all of it. I gave some stuff away before we even left the ghetto apartment. Thankfully. We didn't end up even having to rent a u haul. Then I was at the new place waiting on the guys to deliver the furniture and they said that they were quite reasonable for moving so I made an executive decision-- I paid to have them help me move... As a result we we in the new place a day earlier. Which was nice, I think. However, my new garage is filled with crap and we still have stuff in my dad's garage down the street. I am gonna have to go thru both of out garages so I can have a blowout garage sale. Make some of the money back that I have been spending on this move. I need to go thru all of my boxes and get out my decorating knick knacks to give my mom something to shop from while she is decorating my place. I have decided to leave it up to her and have told her not to consult me, because she hasn't done a think that I haven't liked yet. It will be easier this way and I get a place that looks great because she can really p[pull things together at a reasonable price. I ordered some vintage travel posters for Egypt that I think will look really cool on the walls, and they were supposed to be here yesterday-- I paid for 2 day mail.. How long is that supposed to take these days anyway? 5-6 days? Regardless, I don't have them yet. OK, so that is me right now, add to that 24 hours a week on graveyards at the local hospital, and an 18 month old, and you are starting to get the picture. I will try to do better. Now that I have broadband and dvr I am seeing the world of the possibilities of time management. WOO HOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....