Sunday, May 22, 2005

Blowing bubbles


 Posted by HelloDaddy is off camera here blowing bubbles. I needed a distraction so I could take a picture. Everytime I take one though, it turns out blurry. I have no idea what I am doing wrong or if it is a setting I have the camera on. Anyone have any suggestions (aside from the obvious....Buy a better camera?) He is sitting there sans diaper after I cleaned up a healthy dump in his pants. Diaper changes offend his sensibilities, so I distract him for a couple of minutes before rediapering, or sometimes I have to use the "Teletubbie Maneuver" which involves calling up Teletubbies from On Demand and letting him watch it. When there is Teletubbies he does not care who is messing with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....