Monday, October 04, 2004

My hours are getting better.

Here I am again awake late. Let me tell ya, that baby was pretty annoying tonight. After his bath he crawled around in the baby corral and cried. Crawled and cried. He paused when I read him the puppies book, but then resumed once I was finished. I finally laid him down early at 9:30. On a more positive note, he ate pasta tonight all by himself. At first he just picked it up, noodle by noodle, and dropped it on the floor. Then I put some in his mouth and he discovered it was edible. From there on out it was on like Donkey Kong.
This morning ****** Hospital called me to tell me that they were going to offer me a job. It would be Fridays Saturdays and Sundays three weeks a month on the graveyard shift--my favorite. Nobody to mess with you on graves. They require a background check so I will keep my fingers crossed that all goes well. I can't wait to get cable and DSL. That is my main reason for working. That, and to get out of the house for a awhile, for mental health reasons. I don't feel the mother guilt either because I don't think that Ayman will even notice, since I will be gone when both Amr and Ayman are going to be sleeping.
Well that is all for now.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....