Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Curse of the Pharoah


Doesn't that sound so dramatic? It isn't really. If I was in Mexico, this post would be called "Montezumas Revenge" Yes, folks, I got travellers diarrhea. With the vomiting. Which is really a keen bonus. Yesterday at approximately 330 am I woke up with an ominous rumbling in my gut and narrowly made it to the toilet to enjoy about a 15 minute emptying of the bowels. From there on out, it was in the bathroom every 1/2 hour, then at around 0600, I started harfing. Luckily for me though Egypt, as I stated earlier is 24/7 for the most part. The pharmacy near us delivers 24 hours. All you have to do is call them and tell them what is wrong with you. No pesky doctor middleman writing you a prescription. They got here in 15 minutes, and with the help of my Ambien, I slept through most of this 24 hours of unpleasantness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....