Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Yes, People, KFC

It has come to my attention that some of my readers are disturbed that I traveled halfway around the world, only to eat KFC. I have to tell you it is delicious here. I don't know what they do with it, but it is 100% better than what we are eating in the US, and they don't do any of that awful beak snipping or hobbling to the chickens. So you can feel morally good about it too. But, 'nuff said. Don't even get me started with KFC and animal cruelty, but I will try to show you guys other foods too, of course. In case you haven't noticed, we aren't doing a whole lot of tourist stuff. We did that on the trip in '04 and will do it again next time, when Ayman gets it. So you can call this a local color trip. I am like Anthony Bourdain without the booze, cigarettes, camera crew, or tv show, with two kids and a husband.....hahaha. If you would like to see some touristy pictures you can check here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here,here, here, here,here, and i think that is just about it for those. Enjoy, i snuck a little unrelated in there too. a favorite of mine, if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think....